The all-in-one liquid fertilizer for hydroponics, all additives needed for plants & crops.
Dropper Bottle: 100ml
This compound contains all the zero and major elements and other additives to meet all plant needs, especially in aquaculture, in a concentrated form that is completely dissolved in water. It contains calcium, which is necessary for strong healthy growth and high production, as its deficiency in some crops, such as tomatoes, leads to the rotting of the floral ends of the fruit.
The pH is ideal for this enrichment, and most nutrients appear chelated in a well-balanced manner.
Instructions & Precautions For Use
- Ensure that the hydroponic system is clean before use. Shake the bottle well before use, then add it to the water and stir well.
- Leave the solution for a minute to spread the substance, then add it to the plants.
- Keep it out of children's reach.
- Store the bottle away from sun direct exposure in temperatures 4°-30°.
|Hydroponics||Min: 1 ml / 1 Liter of water
Max: 1.5 - 4 ml / 1 Liter of water
|- Apply at the germination stage.
- Apply at growing flowers.
- Apply the minimum amount for daily use and apply the maximum amount every 10-14 days.
|Foliar Fertilization||1 ml / 1 Liter of water||Don't spray during hot weather or in direct sunlight.|
|Root Fertilization||4 ml / 1 Liter of water||Apply every week during the growing season.|
Can be used for vegetable cultivation, grass, decorative plants, and field crops.
What are Hydroponic Fertilizers
Hydroponic liquid fertilizers are nutrient solutions specifically formulated for use in hydroponic growing systems. These fertilizers provide plants with the essential nutrients they need to grow and thrive in a hydroponic setup, which does not use soil as a growing medium. Hydroponic liquid fertilizers are typically made from a blend of mineral and organic nutrients dissolved in water and delivered to the plants through the hydroponic system. They are an essential part of a successful hydroponic growing operation, as they help ensure that plants receive the proper nutrition they need to grow and produce healthy, high-quality crops.