The Water pH Regulator is a simple and effective solution to adjust (lower) the pH levels of your water to increase acidity.
Quantity: 1 Bottle 30ml
It comes in a liquid form that can be easily added to your water source to achieve the desired pH range. To use, simply add the recommended amount of the regulator to your water, stir or mix well, and test the pH level until you reach your desired range. With the Water pH Regulator, you can ensure that your water is at the optimal pH level for your needs.
- It adjust the pH value of alkaline water.
- It works to prolong the period of fertilizer effect.
- Increases decomposition and solubility of fertilizer and pesticides.
- Prevent clogging of drip irrigation pipes.
- Helps open clogged tubes.
|Ammonium NH4+ (N)||1.0|
Total Phosphorus (P2O5)
|Phosphate PO4-3 (P2O5)||19|
Phosphate H2PO4 (P2O5)
Direction Of Use
Foliar spray: 25-50 ml/cc per 100 liters of water.
Soil: 1-3 Liter / donum.
This regulator is used to lower pH levels. A pH of 0-7 is considered acidic, while a pH of 7-14 is considered basic.