Self-watering tool, an effective way for watering your plants while you are on vacation.
As the water in the clay cone is drawn into the dry soil, it creates a vacuum that pulls more and keeps the soil moist.
Length: 4.3" / 11cm. Diameter: 1.2" / 3cm.
- Soak in water for about 15 minutes (the white porcelain part must be completely immersed in water).
- Fill the tank with water.
- Install the green cap back to the main body of the watering device and press it tightly.
- Put one end of the plastic tube into the container with water and insert the white porcelain part into the soil.
- After installing the device, make sure it doesn't overflow. You can adjust the flow by moving the water source below the plant pot level.