This product is of plant origin and free of natural soil, animal waste, palm residues, sand, and untreated and nonsterile organic fertilizers. It is also free of insect diseases, pests, fungal diseases, nematodes, all types of bacterial and fungal microbes, seeds of weeds, and pathogens.
- Unique water-holding capabilities help plants require less frequent watering.
- Lightens heavy potting mixes and native soil while retaining moisture and nutrients.
- Helps promote strong root development.
- For use in containers and in-ground.
Application: This product is the key element used to enhance soil and is widely used in landscaping and the germination of seeds. It is also used for planting vegetables, flowers, shrubs, and trees.
- For acid-loving plants: Add equal parts of Peat Moss and pre-mixed potting mix.
- For Blending Your Own Seed Starting Mix: Blend 1 part of Peat Moss to 1 part of Perlite.
- For Improving Your Native Soil: Blend 1 part of Peat Moss with 1 part native soil.
|Organic matter (when dry)||Minimum 95%|
|Moisture content||40-60% approx.|
|pH (CaCl2)||2.8 - 4.5|
|Degree of decomposition||H2-H4 (Von Post Scale)|
|Electrical Conductivity EC (20°C)||0.04 - 0.08 mS/cm|
Watering Tips: Let mix dry to the touch between waterings. Do not allow plants to sit in drainage water.